FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 20, 2013
Seaworthy's Charter Boat Policy is the perfect choice for your customers engaged in sport fishing, sightseeing charters and dinner cruises.
Featuring Agreed Value coverage for boats valued from $1,000 to $1,000,000, the policy offers Captains a Choice of Deductibles, Medical Coverage for crew and passengers, Choice of Liability Limits, and a Broad Cruising Area (unrestricted offshore limit) with discounts for more restricted mileage.
Additional coverage features include Uninsured Boater Protection, full Salvage and Wreck Removal, an additional $854,400 in Fuel Spill Liability, Incidental “Sale of Catch” and Hurricane/Named Storm Haul Out coverage.
Optional "add on" coverages include Scuba & Snorkeling, Bareboat Chartering, Personal Effects (up to $25,000) for fishing gear and equipment owned by the Captain or his guests, Loss of Charter and/or Charter Reimbursement (when the boat is unavailable due to a claim), Marine Environmental Damage and Towing/Emergency Services for breakdowns.
Claims service is provided 24/7 by boating experts including immediate dispatch of assistance for fire, sinking, and fuel spill. This policy has no lay up period and offers multiple-policy discounts.
• 16 to 65 ft.
• Speed up to 55mph
• Six-pack and Inspected Vessel
• Sport Fishing, Sightseeing and Dinner Cruises
• Captain’s License Required
• Optional Add-On Coverages for
Bareboat Chartering or Scuba & Snorkeling
Agreed value Coverage
• Hull values from $1,000 to $1,000,000
• Covers Boat and Boating Equipment
• Unlimited Coastal Navigation
• No Lay Up
• Choice of Deductibles
• Fishing Equipment/Personal Effects (Optional)
• 24/7 Dispatch of Resources
• Towing Assistance (Optional)
• Salvage and Wreck Removal
• Hurricane Haul Out
P & I (Liability, Defense & Indemnity)
• Up to $1,000,000
• $854,400 Fuel Spill Liability
• Medical Payments
• Uninsured Boater Coverage
• “Sale of Catch” Coverage
• Marine Environmental Damage (Optional)
• Loss of Charter for Hire (Optional)
• Charter Reimbursement (Optional)
• Multiple Policies
• Restricted Mileage Cruising Areas
24/7 Claims Service
• Provided by Boating Experts
• Services of BoatU.S. Catastrophe Team
For more information about fishing guide / charter boat insurance, give Casey Insurance Group a call at 888-537-1412 today!
Post a Comment
Required (Not Displayed)
All comments are moderated and stripped of HTML.
Enter the Validation Code from above.
NOTICE: This blog and website are made available by the publisher for educational and informational purposes only.
It is not be used as a substitute for competent insurance, legal, or tax advice from a licensed professional
in your state. By using this blog site you understand that there is no broker client relationship between
you and the blog and website publisher.